Monday, December 21, 2009

I am in my Happy Place!!!

So here in Crafty Camper Girl Land it has been a balmy 65 to 70 degrees. This is perfect ironing in the garden weather. I hate to iron clothes. It is my 2nd to least favorite chore (#1, cleaning bathrooms!). So I decided a few years ago that it would be a happier chore if I could do it outside in my beautiful garden.
So when we remodeled our back yard I had an electrician come in and put an outlet in the garden for Christmas lights and for me to iron in the garden. (Yes I know that this was a ridiculous expense but, the fountain had to have electricity anyway so it wasn't much to just run a line so that I could enjoy being outside in my Happy Place.)
So I enjoyed my ironing in the garden (which could have only been better if my water fountain was working but it is temporarily out of order), while my sweet little girl took her quiet time in the play set watching a movie. It was such a fun day and I got my chores done too!!!

No comments: