Sunday, October 18, 2009

Projects Update

The Crafty Camper Girl has been very busy for the past 2 weeks but here are a few highlights of what I have been doing!

So I took Jona's Spray Paint Challenge (from Fabritopia.com) and decided that now was the time to get this cute plant shelf project done! I found a can of spray paint in the garage that was the exact color I wanted (Yeah for freebie left overs!!!) and started the project. Well I ran out of spray paint on the last shelf and had to stop so that I could go and get more. But it is all painted now and I am just waiting for my other freebie find (tile for each shelf because I don't like the glass it came with) and then I can take pics of the finished project. I love this shelf for entertaining, I put the plates and forks and cups etc on it. I can't wait to get it finished!!!My next project was this Halloween Spider Quilt that I have had in the closet for 4 years. I got all of the print fabric cut and most of the stripe fabric sewn and cut. This is huge progress!!!
But unfortunately two other projects took over and this one is on the back burner again but I am truly pleased with my progress. Maybe next year I will actually get around to sewing the spider webs together. I spent a good portion of a day embroidering some baptism towels for some kidos in my primary class as well as finished a super cute Halloween skirt (using my new Pink Fig Stripwork Skirt Pattern) for my sweet little girl. (I will post more pics of this later when I down load my camera again). Not to mention that we have had Fall Break for two weeks and have been busy having fun! We got together with our cousins and made Halloween Pillow Cases!!! (More on this later). Anyway lots of fun projects here in Crafty Camper Land!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Cool. Great job Sis!!! Can't wait to see pictures soon of all the finished projects.